Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ramping Up...

Ok, I can no longer avoid the fact that summer is coming! This is a good thing, mostly. It means that we have 3 birthdays and 2 camping trips coming up in a six week time frame. Emma will be done with school and home everyday! To add to the chaos this year I have decided to take Lexi and Ethan out of their daycare classes 3 mornings a week so that we can join the YMCA and the kids can all take swimming lessons and tumbling classes. Again, this is a good thing, mostly. The down side to all of this is that I loose my "kid-free" time to run errands, get groceries and, oh yeah, WORK! Since I am not quitting my job, I have to figure out how to squeeze it in there with everything else. Lord, give me wisdom and amazing levels of energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment